About the founder and history of RAAS Nutritionals, LLC.
Kieu Hoang the founder of RAAS and RAAS Nutritionals. LLC. was born in Vietnam. He began his professional career in the USA in 1975 at Abbott Reference Laboratories, the current Location of AMGEN Facilities in Newbury Park, CA. At that time he managed the first FDA approved testing laboratory for plasma industry, mostly testing for Hepatitis B. In 1980 he founded Rare Antibody Antigen Supply Inc. and began to acquire a number of plasma centers in the United States of America. A central Laboratory had been established at Agoura Hills, California licensed by State of California and FDA In 1987, Mr. Hoang ventured into China, a country with largest population in the whole world. Through foreign affairs andunder the leadership of Mayor Zhu ZongJi, Mr. Hoang was able to partner with Shanghai Blood center at a time where noforeign company was allowed to own 50% of a Chinese company. In 1992, after several years’ construction and distribution foreign Human Albumin, Shanghai RAAS was established and began selling its own Human Albumin AlbuRAAS® and plasma derived medicine. In 2005, Kieu Hoang returned to Vietnam after thirty years. He organized numerous charities events to help the people in need. He donated 5,000 homes, built roads & bridges, temples and schools. He also partnered with World Bank to provide health insurance for the people in need, provide food and resources for flood victims, HIV Education andnumerous culture events to help attract tourists into their provinces. He funded efforts to promote agriculture and animal husbandry. | Visit us: www.kieuhoangcharities.com |
Since 2010 Mr. Hoang has focused on his research in plasma, healthcare, animal& plant care and energy projects. Through his studies on different foods and plants, he has come across numerous findings. Studying Red wine caught his attention. A small grape has 5000 more genes than a human being. In his research, his wine showed the highest level of High Density Lipoprotein among more than 100 items tested items. In 2012 he traveled to the world famous Napa Valley, California and worked with experts to establish Kieu Hoang Winery.
2013 July RAAS Nutritionals, LLC.
Due to a number of safety incidents in the infant baby milk powder in China, like the case of Melamine added into milk to increase the protein yield. And the case of bacteria contaminated products from New Zealand. Coupling with lack of confidence in the domestic manufacturers has created a shortage of milk formula products. Due to RAAS record of Quality, Safety and Efficacy many sources have reached out to Mr. Kieu Hoang to get involved in the business. RAAS Nutritionals. LLC. was established in 2013, which will apply the same stringent quality control quality assurance for the manufacturing process of milked powder. RAAS Nutritionals. LLC. will test and release lot by lot by a certified independent lab or Health authority agency similar to the plasma derived medicinal products.
DR. LUIS GALINDO MENDOZA
M.D., Ph.D., Prof. FACS
• Physician with Specialty in General Surgery, Autonomous University of Mexico.
• Master Degree in Clinical Nutrition, Anahuac University.
• Chairman of the Nutritional Support Service of the La Raza Medical Center, Mexican Institute of Social Security.
• Academic Coordinator, Mastership Program in Clinical Nutrition, Anahuac University.
• Ex-President of the Mexican Society of Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care (AMAEE).
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Positions And Achievements
• Former Academic Advisor to the Mexican Board of Surgery, Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía
• General. Professor of Surgery
• Autonomous University of Mexico Doctor Candidate in Health Sciences, Anahuac University. Author of 19 Publications
PAUL IMBACH, M.D.
• Graduated in 1972 as a M.D. at the Medical Faculty of the University Basel, Switzerland.
• In 1978, as a Clinical Head of the division of oncology-hematology at the University Children’s Hospital Bern, he performed the first autologous stem cell transplantation in Switzerland, he also discovered and studied with his colleagues the immunomodulatory effects of human immunoglobulin G concentrate IVIG in childhood ITP, firstly published 1981 (Lancet 1981) indications.
• Head and full-time professor of pediatric oncology-hematology in 1983.
• Dean of education and leader of the medical curriculum reform 1997-2002. Co-founder of the International Cooperative ITP Study ICIS group with over 70 centers worldwide.
• He served as president of many foundations such as research of cancer league Basel, Swiss, cord blood stem cell project Basel, European Society of Pediatric Hematology-Immunology ESPHI. He is president of the foundation of Swiss hospices for children and member of the ITP foundation USA as well as of many medical editorial boards.
DR. RYAN PHAN, M.D. - Ph.D.
Director of Molecular Oncology at UCLA/VA
• Graduated from Univversity of California, Berkeley, Dr. Phan went on to complete his doctoral education at College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, completed his postdoctoral training at Harvard Medical School where he stayed on a faculty prior to moving to California.
• Dr. Phan is also appointed as an Adjunct Professor at USC School of Medicine.
• He has published in many high profile journals, including Nature, Nature Immunology and PNAS. He has also served as a reviewer for several journals, including Nature, Cancer Research, Cell Cycle, and Blood.
• The Harold Weintraub Award from fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, Seatle, the Research Award from Cancer Research Institute, New York and the Scholar Award from American Society of Hematology. HIs research laboratory is investigating molecular mechanisms governing the pathogenesis of B cell lymphoma.
Ln. CECILLIA AGUILAR PAULIN
• Nutriologist graduated from the Metropolitan Autonomous University, Mexico.
• Attendant Nutritionist at the Nutritional Support Service, Cancerology National Institute, Mexico for 13 years.
• Graduated of the Clinical Nutrition Course, University of the Valley of Mexico and Alimentary Orientation Center.
• Graduated as a Clinical Research Monitor, Department of Pharmacology, Autonomous National University of Mexico.
• Former Nutriologist, Abbott Nutrition Mexico
DR. EILEEN YANG
• Dr. Yang got the doctorate in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, from School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
• She studied lipid metabolism as a visiting scholar in University of New South Wales, Australia.
• She did research in plant development and fatty acid metabolism for 7 years.
• She published several research papers in journals, such as PNAS, Plant Cell and Nature Communications.