About the founder and history of RAAS Nutritionals, LLC.
Kieu Hoang, who found and lead Shanghai RAAS (the No. 4 innovative company in the world by Forbes magazine), RAAS and RAAS Nutritionals. LLC., was born in Vietnam. He began his professional career in the USA in 1975 at Abbott Reference Laboratories, the current Location of AMGEN Facilities in Newbury Park, CA. At that time he managed the first FDA approved testing laboratory for plasma industry, mostly testing for Hepatitis B. In 1980 he founded Rare Antibody Antigen Supply Inc. and began to acquire a number of plasma centers in the United States of America. A central Laboratory had been established at Agoura Hills, California licensed by State of California and FDA In 1987, Mr. Hoang ventured into China, a country with largest population in the whole world. Through foreign affairs andunder the leadership of Mayor Zhu ZongJi, Mr. Hoang was able to partner with Shanghai Blood center at a time where noforeign company was allowed to own 50% of a Chinese company. In 1992, after several years’ construction and distribution foreign Human Albumin, Shanghai RAAS was established and began selling its own Human Albumin AlbuRAAS® and plasma derived medicine. In 2005, Kieu Hoang returned to Vietnam after thirty years. He organized numerous charities events to help the people in need. He donated 5,000 homes, built roads & bridges, temples and schools. He also partnered with World Bank to provide health insurance for the people in need, provide food and resources for flood victims, HIV Education andnumerous culture events to help attract tourists into their provinces. He funded efforts to promote agriculture and animal husbandry. | Visit us: www.kieuhoangcharities.com |
Since 2010 Mr. Hoang has focused on his research in plasma, healthcare, animal& plant care and energy projects. Through his studies on different foods and plants, he has come across numerous findings. Studying Red wine caught his attention. A small grape has 5000 more genes than a human being. In his research, his wine showed the highest level of High Density Lipoprotein among more than 100 items tested items. In 2012 he traveled to the world famous Napa Valley, California and worked with experts to establish Kieu Hoang Winery.
2013 July RAAS Nutritionals, LLC.
Due to a number of safety incidents in the infant baby milk powder in China, like the case of Melamine added into milk to increase the protein yield. And the case of bacteria contaminated products from New Zealand. Coupling with lack of confidence in the domestic manufacturers has created a shortage of milk formula products. Due to RAAS record of Quality, Safety and Efficacy many sources have reached out to Mr. Kieu Hoang to get involved in the business. RAAS Nutritionals. LLC. was established in 2013, which will apply the same stringent quality control quality assurance for the manufacturing process of milked powder. RAAS Nutritionals. LLC. will test and release lot by lot by a certified independent lab or Health authority agency similar to the plasma derived medicinal products.
DR. LUIS GALINDO MENDOZA
M.D., Ph.D., Prof. FACS
• Physician with Specialty in General Surgery, Autonomous University of Mexico.
• Master Degree in Clinical Nutrition, Anahuac University.
• Chairman of the Nutritional Support Service of the La Raza Medical Center, Mexican Institute of Social Security.
• Academic Coordinator, Mastership Program in Clinical Nutrition, Anahuac University.
• Ex-President of the Mexican Society of Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care (AMAEE).
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Positions And Achievements
• Former Academic Advisor to the Mexican Board of Surgery, Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía
• General. Professor of Surgery
• Autonomous University of Mexico Doctor Candidate in Health Sciences, Anahuac University. Author of 19 Publications
PAUL IMBACH, M.D.
• Graduated in 1972 as a M.D. at the Medical Faculty of the University Basel, Switzerland.
• In 1978, as a Clinical Head of the division of oncology-hematology at the University Children’s Hospital Bern, he performed the first autologous stem cell transplantation in Switzerland, he also discovered and studied with his colleagues the immunomodulatory effects of human immunoglobulin G concentrate IVIG in childhood ITP, firstly published 1981 (Lancet 1981) indications.
• Head and full-time professor of pediatric oncology-hematology in 1983.
• Dean of education and leader of the medical curriculum reform 1997-2002. Co-founder of the International Cooperative ITP Study ICIS group with over 70 centers worldwide.
• He served as president of many foundations such as research of cancer league Basel, Swiss, cord blood stem cell project Basel, European Society of Pediatric Hematology-Immunology ESPHI. He is president of the foundation of Swiss hospices for children and member of the ITP foundation USA as well as of many medical editorial boards.
DR. RYAN PHAN, M.D. - Ph.D.
Director of Molecular Oncology at UCLA/VA
• Graduated from Univversity of California, Berkeley, Dr. Phan went on to complete his doctoral education at College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, completed his postdoctoral training at Harvard Medical School where he stayed on a faculty prior to moving to California.
• Dr. Phan is also appointed as an Adjunct Professor at USC School of Medicine.
• He has published in many high profile journals, including Nature, Nature Immunology and PNAS. He has also served as a reviewer for several journals, including Nature, Cancer Research, Cell Cycle, and Blood.
• The Harold Weintraub Award from fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, Seatle, the Research Award from Cancer Research Institute, New York and the Scholar Award from American Society of Hematology. HIs research laboratory is investigating molecular mechanisms governing the pathogenesis of B cell lymphoma.
Ln. CECILLIA AGUILAR PAULIN
• Nutriologist graduated from the Metropolitan Autonomous University, Mexico.
• Attendant Nutritionist at the Nutritional Support Service, Cancerology National Institute, Mexico for 13 years.
• Graduated of the Clinical Nutrition Course, University of the Valley of Mexico and Alimentary Orientation Center.
• Graduated as a Clinical Research Monitor, Department of Pharmacology, Autonomous National University of Mexico.
• Former Nutriologist, Abbott Nutrition Mexico
DR. EILEEN YANG
• Dr. Yang got the doctorate in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, from School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
• She studied lipid metabolism as a visiting scholar in University of New South Wales, Australia.
• She did research in plant development and fatty acid metabolism for 7 years.
• She published several research papers in journals, such as PNAS, Plant Cell and Nature Communications.
TASADDUQ KARIM, M.D.
Medical Director and Director of Clinical Research at RAAS Nutritionals, LLC.
Dr. Tasadduq Karim graduated from medical college in Bangladesh before immigrating to USA. After completion of all necessary board examinations, as a foreign MD, to practice medicine in U.S.A., Dr. Karim started practicing medicine in New York with NY State Medical License. He was a House Staff physician in Neurological Surgery at St. John’s Queens Hospital, New York. On the tragic day of September 11, 2001, Dr. Karim was on duty non-stop for 24 hours, to treat the victims in New York. After residing few years in New York, he decided to move to California where his parents and siblings live. While he was planning to resume practicing medicine in California again, he got involved in clinical research which was his passion since he was a medical student. Ultimately, he devoted himself fully in clinical research. Dr. Karim worked in the clinical research field in different organizations including USC School of Medicine/LAC-USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, as pro bono. He worked for more than 40 protocols from phase I to phase IV clinical trials in different therapeutic fields, including but not limited to, Rheumatology, Immunology, Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Endocrinology, cardio-vascular and Infectious diseases.
While working in clinical research field, Dr. Karim became interested in Integrative Medicine (IM) or Complementary Medicine (CM). He observed that while Integrative or Complementary medicine used together with functional medical treatment, it improves the effect of treatments or has some preventive effect.
In 2016, Dr. Karim met Mr. Kieu Hoang and discussed about the integrative medicine and RAAS Nutritional’s supplements. He was impressed by Mr. Hoang’s passion, dedication and future vision to improve human health and life through alternative medicine, and decided to work with Mr. Hoang. Dr. Karim has been working as Medical Director and Director for Clinical Research in RAAS Nutritionals, LLC., since January 2017.
DR. QINYUAN LI, M.D., Ph.D.
Quality Manager, R&D Scientist at RAAS Nutritionals, LLC. | HACCP certified PCQI
• Ph.D in Microbiology, Center for Infectious Disease, Stony Brook University, USA.
• M.D., Internal Medicine, Shanghai JiaoTong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China.
• Research Scientist in the field of Medical Microbiology and Immunology at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
• Clinical research fellow in the field of genetic malformations disease at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
• Highly skilled in the use of molecular biological laboratory techniques, equipment and materials in strict accordance with Standard Operation Procedures, GMP and regulatory requirements in Food and Beverage industry.
• In-depth knowledge in clinical research, the drug development process and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Li,Q., Ng T., Dodson K., So S., Bayle K., Pinkner J., Scarlata S., Hultgren S., Thanassi D., The Differential Affinity of the Usher is Required for Assembly of Complete Pili, Mol. Micro. 2010, 76(1):159-72.
• Ren XD, Wang R, Li Q., Kahek LA, Kaibuchi K, Clark RA., Disruption of Rho signal transduction upon cell detachment. J Cell Sci. 2004, 117:3511-8.